Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Its all fun and games

               



                        When I started school this year I thought it would be all fun and games. As I got into the school year I realized there is always a lot of work you have to complete before the fun and games.

       For example I went to E.C.M.E.A all county chorus. On one Saturday rehearsal we practiced for an hour and a half, then had a break,after that we worked again, and yet had another break and so on so forth. That's what I mean when I say Work before the fun and games (or a break).

       Here's a piece of advice for all those people who go straight the fun and skip the work, do your work and then the fun, in the long run your going to be happier than you would have been if you skipped the work and went to the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment