Friday, April 6, 2012

Mentors or people you look up to

    My favorite teacher is Mrs.Carver! She is my favorite teacher because she always want's to hear what we have to say. In a way she's sort of a person I look up to. People you look up to are very important people to know because everybody need's somebody to talk to when their feeling down or having a bad day.

   
  Someone you look up to could be anyone including someone you see as a mentor. I think that almost everybody has a mentor including you! If you have a person you look up to or a mentor tell them their your mentor. I bet they would love to know that they are important to you.     

4 comments:

  1. Hey Izzy, did you know that you are one of my mentors?j Just because you're younger than me doesn't mean you haven't taught me some pretty awesome things. ;)

    ReplyDelete