Tuesday, May 8, 2012

sports

    Do sports players make to much money?????

 Of course they do!!!!!!!! My opinion is that they get payed to play a sport on national television. They get payed more than the president!!!!!!!!! The president makes $200,000.00 but Ryan Miller makes $31.25 million dollars a game!!!!!! I feel that a hockey player should not make more than the president because the president is the one who makes sure hockey still goes on and that somebody makes 31.25 million dollars to save a puck from a net is just obserde. Now don't get me wrong I'm a huge sabers fan but it just seems wrong to make more than the president because you prevent a ball from going into a net. I have nothing against Ryan Miller I just thought he would be a great example!






                               In my opinion of course they make a lot of money but is it really nesasary to make that much?  If you think you disagree or even if you do agree post a comment and I'll see what you really think.


If you are interested in this you can also go to this site this person has resently posted rather similar things:CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Make sure you tell me your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right. There is no way he should make that much a game. It's up to you to change it. No pressure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being the first commenter I really expect it now!!! No pressure.

    ReplyDelete